How to hang a Hammock

WordPress Or SBI!

July 22nd, Hammock Day

Hey Hammock Lovers!

It has been quite some time I have not been sending out updates! But hey!
Guess what? The 22nd of July is around the corner! Do you know that that
means? HAMMOCK DAY!

It's time to slow down and relax. During the dog days of summer there
is no place better to slow down and relax ,than on a hammock!

Hammock day is appropriately celebrated right in the middle of the Dog Days
of summer, July 3rd through August 11th.

People celebrate Hammock Day by spending as much time relaxing on it as
possible. Its not a day for work, even cutting the lawn is forbidden on
this day!

The history of Hammock Day is largely unknown. Maybe the founder was to
busy napping in the hammock!?!

What are some questions that you have about hammocks that I can answer? I
want to know what you think! Shoot me an e-mail and give me ideas so I can
make my next wild hammock adventure too!

Check out my last video I did, How to Wash your Hammock, if you have not
seen it yet!



Have a great summer and don't forget to enjoy your hammock. Lie in your hammock as if it was your last time!

Your friend from Brazil,

Denis

No comments: